You can be seen through Care in the Community if you meet these guidelines:
- You have more than a 28 day wait to be seen.
- Or, you have over a 60-minute drive including traffic time.
Additional Information Regarding Community Care:
- Each Veteran in the B/CS area can call the Temple VA Audiology Dept. (254.743.1702) and request an appointment at the local Bryan/College Station CBOC.
- Please request to be seen by Honor Audiology. Honor’s NPI is: 1841891280.
- After the Veteran’s Audiogram, if Hearing Aids are recommended, they will order, and the Hearing Aids will be shipped from Denver VA and fitted on the mobile clinic.
- Once they arrive with Honor, we will call to book your appointment back at the B/CS CBOC.
- Follow up visits will be set every two weeks for the next month after your fitting of Hearing Aids.
It will take approximately 6 days for Honor to receive your authorization and they will call you as soon as they receive the paperwork and set up your appointment within the week! They will be seeing Veterans at the local CBOC the first Wednesday/Thursday of the month and the third Monday/Tuesday of the month.
Call Honor Audiology if you have any questions. As soon as we receive your Authorization, we will call you and book for the upcoming dates!!! Look for Honor Allergy to Serve you soon also!